Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some updates

Hello lovely world of blogspot! long time no see (again)
so since I last posted, I spent my whole winter break playing video games and chilling out, I'm getting a LOT better, my mom has been awesome and I have a eating plan and stuff. I've been so insanely busy and haven't had much time to myself.. but I have such awesome news!!! I dropped spanish today!!!!! I'm SO happy :D its like a weight off my shoulders. But I'm still gonna be as busy as ever, I'm in the musical and it's INTENSE! I'm here after school almost every day until 6 for rehearsal. I'm an Indian and I'm in the "advanced dance group" It's a lot of hard work, especially since I'm not the best dancer :/ but it's really cool! Dominic, our dance instructor, pushes us to the limit and has really good ideas... he also enjoys making us do push-ups and crazy insane workouts (for high schoolers) but hey! If I go to winter formal I'm gonna look GOOD :)
well, this class period is gonna end soon,
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment