Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Thursday, August 11, 2011

1300 things to be grateful for, week 3. VACATION!!!!

hey there world!!! I'm in Bluefeild West Virginia on vacation.... I'm leaving for Florida in... 2 days!!!! I'm so excited! I'm on a vacation with a friend to Florida with NO FAMILY AT ALL' WHATSOEVER! it's crazy!!! Last night I stayed up until 5 watching the musical "starship" on youtube... it was AWESOME! it's about a bug on an alien planet who wants to be a starship ranger, SO funny, cute and epic!!! :)

so I'm gonna do my week 3 of 1300 things to be grateful for now!

41. creative geniuses who make witty musicals
42. the amazing invention of the webcam, may it entertain bored teens for years to come
43. Surprise vacations
44. long road trips that feel crazy short
45. Being able to sing Lady GAGA's "poker face" at 4 in the morning
46. Bugs that sing how they wanna be starship rangers
47. Fun songs that get stuck in your head
48. Glee, for showing me old songs that I now love and sing along with
49. cute puppies who are ADORABLE!!
50. that magical moment when you and your friend wake up at EXACTLY the same moment.

I may possibly post videos instead of writing posts (maybe)
so look forward to that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment