Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'M BAAAACK! & 1300 things to be grateful for, week 4/5

hey there! I'm back from Florida! I miss it already :( It's so cold here compared to Florida... it's like getting out of the hot tub and jumping into a pool of ice water... brrrr.
But I had a FANTASTIC time, I hope I can go again someday. It truly was an awesome experience! I think I might post a few videos or something that me and my friend made so you can see how insane we were.... yeah... good memories.. hehe :) onto the list of things to be grateful for!!!!

51: Florida!
52: Butterbeer
53: Fish and Chips... DELICIOUS!
54: the incredible magical experience of universal and Disney
55: how much love my family showed me when I got home, even if it lasted only for a few minutes
56: Dylan Saunders and his incredibly sexy voice when he sings this song

No comments:

Post a Comment