Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Good news!!! :)

So.. Although i have yet to get a new computer i have the next best thing (at least in my opinion)... AN IPOD TOUCH!!!
Im seriously so super excited to have this! Its like a little mini computer..just with a sucky battery.
So nothing really super exciting has happened, ive just had school and homwwork really. Although i have to say that ive been spendimg time with my friend Keely about every weekend, shes kinda becoming one of my closest friends right now. We are still in that " Even though I enjoy your company i dunno if i should tell you EVERYTHING quite yet" phases. I do have to say that we have had times that we just blurt our whatever is going on in our lives.. But an awkward silence normally follows. I Am SO super determined to become good friends with her. We started hanging out last year a few times but my friends drama kinda took over my life and we stopped hanging out for a while.
In other news, ive started reading the hunger games and OH MY GOSH they are AMAZING!!!! I reccomend everyone and anyone to read this series, its AWESOME!
Thats all i really have to say right now... Im prolly gonna go back to reading now :)
~more thoughts later

No comments:

Post a Comment