Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

AH! sorry!!!!

I haven't posted in 4 whole days!!! *gasp*

haha actually, I've been doing school and all that wonderfulness :/ so today was rainy and cold so I pulled out my heaviest hoodie (which was a Glenoak hoodie btw) so everyone was like "ooh! why are you wearing a Glenoak hoodie?? you go to Hoover!!" but it was kinda ridiculous... hah, it wasn't even MY hoodie xD

MOVING ON~!

I went to my sister's spring concert today and it was ok... besides the fact that they were 5th graders suffering extreme stage fright. I think it was kinda funny that their choir director (who is a VERY nice woman!) thought 60's songs were from my parents childhood/teenage years... which was SOMEWHAT correct... my mom was BORN in 1965... so.... she didn't really REMEMBER the songs, she just knew them 'cuz they were famous xD

I also COMPLETELY forgot about my math homework (thank you god for the amazing computer~!) we had to look up divisibility rules.... I hope I got them right xP AND my printer died so I had to e-mail my literacy paper to my (kinda sorta but not really) teacher, isn't that great? your printer dies when you need it most (is it Karma?????)

So I have a friend... one of several BEST friends... but I've known her the longest... and I'll dub her... MJ!!! (creative, right???) MJ came to my mom's jewelry party on Friday (which was pretty darn fun! but the jewelry was kinda to "grown up-ish" for us xD) and she slept over too (which always leads to insanity of some shape or form) and we were SOOO hyper xD OMG every time we see each other we get CRAZY hyper like.... if you're a friend of mine from school, and you've seen me hyper there multiply that by 100 or so.... yeah.... scary huh? But back to the point... me and MJ have had a pretty complicated background when it comes to jewelry *couchweactuallygotinafighaboutitonceanddidn'ttalktoeachotherforamonthcough*
WOW that's hard to type w/o spaces O.o
so we had a jewelry business together and it got insane xD so the geeks that we are were looking at rings with gemstones and stuff commenting on the clarity and stuff like that... SO interesting, right??? but that's just us :)

I love you MJ~!!!!!!

OK! so..... I still have stuffs to do... so I shall see you all later :D

OH!!! btw I totally forgot!!!!
go to youtube, type in mysteryguitarman and find his video "paper mosaic"
this is a video, a GREAT video and me and my baby sister, Mary sent in a picture of us holding a yellow piece of paper and I haven't found it yet T-T SO! if you can I would absolutely love it if you could find us!!!


thanks~!

goodbye my devoted fans (if I even have any....)
muah~! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment