Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter everyone! Time to get sick off of Chocolate bunnies, peeps, jelly beans, and foil eggs (or whatever other sugary snack you'll get) I've only had a few peeps and foil eggs and I'm already feeling sick.... I remember when I was little I could eat bunches and bunches of candy until I was sick... now it just takes 4 pieces of chocolate to make me sick :P but the kids had an outdoor Easter egg hunt for the first time in several years, I had to hunt too.. but I found 22 eggs without even trying xD Easter still has it's special magic over me... same with Christmas, even though my parents have told me it's them years and years ago!

it's so cute how the little kids wake you up and are squirming with excitement, and you remember how you felt the same way once upon a time. and they're finding eggs as fast as they can while you play along finding one egg at a time while rubbing the sleep outta your eyes.

Ah..... the joys of Easter....

but anyways, I hope you all have a blessed Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment