Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Monday, April 26, 2010

crazyness


wow, it's been so crazy since I last posted, the retreat was actually pretty fun :) I can't believe I regretted going!

this weekend I went to Columbus and met the Ratliffs, great family, can't wait to see them again!

but anyways, on to the crazy part where I try to tell you as much stuff as I can before my bus comes to pick me up!

anyways, I broke up with my boyfriend last night... I think it was a bit unfair since HE didn't do anything wrong this was an all me decision, and believe me, it was a hard one. I'm really taking a chance with this because I still REALLY want to be friends with him, but I dunno that it would work out like that, he was really hurt... and I'm upset to, cuz I don't like to hurt people! It's just... not in my nature I guess.. and I think I just kinda lost a best friend.. so I cried last night and... yeah... this whole thing is driving me crazy, I wish I could curl up into a ball and sleep the rest of the school year, but I know that if I think like that I'll get depressed again, and that's not a good thing. so I'm going to face today with open arms and let God do his work, I'll just need extra prayers

love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment