Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aida... it begins....

so, after like 6 or 7 weeks of practices it's FINALLY begun.... AIDA..... so, to tell you the truth, I love this show to death, and what makes it even better is because we had a snow day after opening night I didn't have to drag my sleepy corpse to school and have to try to learn with my exhaustedly tired self. But I really will be sad when this show is over: 1) I will miss spending time with so many crazy amazing people 2) I'll have to get a job... yay.. But back to the MAIN subject... I really have felt very honored to be involved in this show with such an amazing cast and crew, it's really been a great 1st experience to have with being in a musical at Hoover, I'll miss all the seniors like crazy! (they're SO talented!) But last night was fun, we had our cast party witch consisted of lots of food, a DJ, and a bunch of awesome people dancing... it was pretty darn fun :) well, I'll post some more stuff later!

No comments:

Post a Comment