Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a life update

today's a snow day.. more like an ice day, but it still means like everything is closed and it's too dangerous to drive... so I'm kinda stuck at home with nothing to do :/ well... I haven't really had an update on my life sooo... yeah... in school I'm doing pretty well, there was some stupid drama and that's pretty much over (It's really amazing how stupid people look once you open your eyes and don't take things personally anymore) I have a new crush now :) I know, I know, I move on really fast.. but I've liked this guy since Freshman year and... yeah... he's really awesome.... I wrote a 5 page paper about gay bashing that I'm really proud of. I learned that I have zero cold tolerance and ice-snow is no fun to walk in but VERY fun to take pictures of. The musical "Next to Normal" has basically taken over my life and I absolutely adore it (I'm prolly gonna see it in June!) I'm in the musical "Aida" and I'm having a lot of fun, it's lots of hard work but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be worth it in the end... AND I can do 15 push ups!!!! (AMAZING, right? at least for me~)I've also been talking to a guy my moms' friends' son is friends with and I'm really enjoying talking with him, it's nice to know that you're not alone in life :) (I might get to go have coffee with him soon!!) but that's really all that's going on with me!

More thoughts later

No comments:

Post a Comment