Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Despicable me!



ok, I JUST got home from seeing the movie "Despicable Me" it was GREAT! I loved it!! I saw it in 3-D so it made it even better! :D ANYWAYS, it was a cute/funny/awesome movie the kids were ADORABLE Agnes and her obsession with Unicorns made me almost die from her adorableness!!!!! "it's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!!" SOOO cute!!!! hahaha it was great... my favorite quote from gru has to be this:
Gru: We stole the Statue of Liberty...!
[the minions cheer]
Gru: ...the small one, from Las Vegas!
[the cheers stop]

haha great stuff right there :3 Steve Carell was GREAT his accent was priceless~!
I have to say, the REALLY funny scenes were the ones in the trailers, but it was still VERY good :D

2 comments: