Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Saturday, July 3, 2010

catching up


hello my loyal readers :D I haven't blogged since JUNE 19TH!!!! *smacks herself* I've been super lazy and I've had NO computer access at ALL (sister gets grounded all the time so I can't use the computer... figure THAT one out!)

so, I'm in the princess picnic in the park, we had our first performance last weekend, I kicked ass :D it was amazing, I sang at the silver star youth tent at the Silver star tent and brought a crowd! (w00t!) and we're having our final princess picnic in the park July 10th at 1 pm in alliance (check their website if you're interested)

ANYWAYS

I had my first big cry in a LONG time, nothing really big triggered it (haha like her sister giving her a concussion and bruising her leg and scratching her face isn't really big... xD) but it was nice to cry, I don;t do it often because I was "The Crybaby" in 4th grade and was made fun of.. so I hardly cry anymore :P but when you cry it helps you just... release, I felt REALLY tired cuz I cried for a LONG time.. but it was like a big weight was lifted off my shoulders... it was actually nice xD

this video completely describes me right now, I REALLY like this guy but it kinda completely impossible xD but I heard this song (the guy that sings it is awesome! check out his channel!!!) and I was like "OMFG! this is ME" haha so check it out!

.... I really need a phone that connects to the internet so I can blog that way...I miss blogging all the time!

OH! I almost forgot!!!! I MIGHT be singing at first friday with Canton Idol and friends (If my mom says yes) so I'll post if I am for sure, but First friday is REALLY fun (if you haven't been to it it's something you HAVE to go to!)

I'll try to post a LOT more now (if mother permits!)

see ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment