Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friends


Friends are really a blessing, I love my friends... they've been so good to me, even when I'm super annoying, I wanna say I REALLY don't deserve them, but without them I'd be so freaking lost and depressed! I'm so glad I have them, even if they flat out tell me something I don't wanna hear, they're (almost) always right in the end.

My friends are the greatest gifts I have,I ALWAYS have someone I can talk to if I need help, someone to make me smile when I'm feeling down, or someone to lean on when I need strength.

But sometimes friends move on, it's part of growing up and it always happens. sometimes it's from a fight, or they move, or you just lose contact.

this year I made a bunch of great friends, these are REAL friends, the ones that'll stick by you no matter what, and I love all of them, really, you guys are the best and I wouldn't trade our friendship for ANYTHING!!! not even if I got a big company to make me a famous singer or if I got to play a main part in a Broadway production.. these are BIG dreams for me, but if I had to choose between that and my friendship with you all I'd rather be with you guys :)

luv ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment