Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Friday, June 18, 2010

super short NYC


I've been neglecting my blog because my younger sister keeps getting grounded from the computer "why can't YOU use the computer?" you might ask... because my sister ALWAYS finds a way to use it so when she's around NO ONE can use it.... at all! it sucks, I know...

ANYWAYS... on to NYC

(last) Thursday I saw West side story which was absolutely amazing, Tony (main male lead) was stunning, I almost melted in my second row mezzanine seat (good seat) HE was gorgeous, his VOICE was gorgeous, his ACTING was gorgeous... it was all around amazing :D

next day we went to a college to meet one of my dad's friend's who lives in Brooklyn, she was awesome (love you Jane!!) she showed us around, we didn't have any subway confusion because she knew EXACTLY how to get EVERYWHERE :D

Times square is awesome, Ellis Island is awesome, the food in china town is awesome and the statue of liberty was awesome.... yes, a VERY short summary of my trip but if you have questions e-mail me. I LOVE NYC it is the place to be, visit it before you die... it's such an american city, you can be who you want and I LOVE it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment