Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Exams, questions, friends


so today was the first day of my finals, had to wake up early (yuck) and go to school (double yuck) the math test made me wanna pull out my hair and bang my head on the desk, i was SO clueless! but the Spanish exam was SO easy, I finished with 20+ minutes left (it was a 150+ question exam)I finished my book and wrote on my planner xD after that I went to my friend's house and I got to hang out with her and her boyfriend (my best guy friend)we kinda played a question game and it got really deep, but it was fun and we spent like 2 or 3 hrs just asking each other questions. I'm so glad that they're my friends (love you two!!!) I can talk to them about... everything :) we were in the middle of our conversation when my friend's brother came saying someone was here to see us, we went out and two assholes (not mentioning names) came and were... well... assholes! it really pissed me of and I really wanted to tell them to jump in front of a car or something.. ugh, but after they left my friend's boyfriend had to go home because it was 2 pm. so me, my friend, and my friend's brother played badminton, my friend quit because she got tired so me and her brother kept playing, I'm pretty damn good at badminton if the sun's not in my eyes! we spent like.. 3 minutes hitting the Birdie back and forth without dropping it :D I left and now I'm here, typing a story on my blog, because I can, I'm sorry I haven't posted a lot I'm gonna get back into this because summer's here and... yeah!
<3 you all (srry for my rant post, I was REALLY upset, if you haven't read it, don't its a waste of time :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment