Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The dress, the time, the money




soo.. It has come to my attention that school starts in 5-ish weeks, which is 40 days, which is 960 more hours of freedom! ugh!!! summer goes by WAY too fast..

but ANYWAYS in August or October of this year is homecoming... last year I used ALL of my money to buy a designer dress,even though it was REALLY pretty it was very inconvenient because even though it was pretty it was made out of this silky stuff that made me REALLY hot.. I actually almost passed out from getting too hot at the winter formal (which I wore the dress to). so I've been searching around and I found a REALLY nice dress that I REALLY like AND it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

so I have a LOT of money worth of IOU's from mowing the lawn for my mom and I'm gonna try to pull her leg to let me have the money early so I can buy it (if it's in the store) before the crazy last minute crazy homecoming girls buy all the good dresses! (cross your fingers!!)

2 comments: