Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Monday, January 24, 2011

the high school drill

so high school (in my book) is spelled: D-R-A-M-A but to tell you the truth it's not that bad, it's just when ANYTHING happens EVERYONE makes it seem like the whole world is over... it's HIGH SCHOOL people! I can promise you the world is NOT over because so-and-so is dating whats-her-face or whatnot! I wish people could get that through their heads.... but again... it's high school so my expectations are probably a little too high...

Aida has been going REALLY well, I've been meeting lots of awesome people and I've realized how much I've missed being in big onstage musicals... even though its REALLY hard work, I love it :) ah, I'm not really in the mood to type anything like this right now, I'll post something different in a bit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment