Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Thursday, January 27, 2011

super fast summary of my day

today was a mixed awesome/bad day... the beginning was pretty bad but it got better in the end because:

1) I hung out with people who made my face hurt because I was laughing so hard
2) I let out my inner black girl (funness!!)
3) I LEARNED HOW TO TIE MY SHOES!!!!!! (yes, I knew how to tie my shoes beforehand, don't judge!)

as you know, I'm in Aida but unfortunately I don't really have any super close friends in it so... I'm kinda shy. luckily I have a friend, Ali and she let me kinda follow her around because I didn't know anyone (well) so I sat with her and her friends (who are VERY funny) I was totally splitting my sides from laughing so hard, I though we were gonna get yelled at! It was tons of fun though! later I went to go get a hair tie and I ended up talking to the amazing Chelsea Roden and a girl named Lisa who is a foreign exchange student who spent almost 15 minutes teaching us how to tie our shoes super fast, I felt so smart once i got it :) but that was a super fast summary of my day today, I'd go into more detail but unfortunately I have an annoying 12 year old sister yelling at me to get off... I'll try to post more blog entries over the weekend.

More thoughts later

No comments:

Post a Comment