Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Monday, March 29, 2010

An answer

so back to my "what if" questions... my friend Brent was talking to me and said something that I'll probably remember forever

"ur "what if" questions can only be ancwerd in one way "if you didnt do all that it would take you down a diffrent path but would that path be a happy one for you or is this one :)"

Brent, I'm pretty sure it's this one. even if my posts seem a tad depressing I'm SO much happier than I was last year! Like it's crazy how much happier I am, even with all this crazy stuff going on I can still keep smiling because I have a group of amazing friends who have stuck by me through this crazy time I'm going through... this means a lot to me because last year I didn't have such good friends. my friends would stick with me when they needed me and they all ended up hating me in the end, I'm still not talking to a lot of them xD but it's just amazing how this has all worked out.

And thank you to all my good friends (you know who you are~!) I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment