Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final note on the Funeral

So, today was the actual funeral.. the mass was good, I got to sing. Lunch was good too, cousins were crazy as always. My boyfriend was there to support me, but I actually was fine until the burial (which I told him he couldn't come to :P). but thanks so much for supporting me today!

The burial was great, Grandpa got a 21 gun salute because he was a Vietnam soldier. Someone played the traditional trumpet song when people die. They gave grandma an American flag, folded into a triangle. I started crying when the soldier gave a mini speech while he presented it to grandma. afterwards we went to grandma's house and ate and she seemed a lot better.

Grandpa, you'll be missed. I love you, hope you're having a good time in heaven watching those baseball games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment