Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Depressing news...

So yesterday at 3 pm, my grandpa died of cancer.... he was 70 years old and I loved him a lot... his wake's Tuesday and his Funeral's Wednesday. Thank you everyone who's supporting me, I dunno what I'd do without you all :)

It's so weird that you take things, and people for granted. I've had a lot of "what if" moments lately.. like "what if I stayed at my private school?" "what if I chose a different group of friends?" stuff like that. and don't get me wrong, I'm not an uber deep thinker but it's just kinda scary to think "where would I be if I didn't do this?" and imagine how much worse/better off you would've been if you did/didn't do what you did... ok now I'm getting confusing :P that's what I get for blogging half asleep...

so anyways, when I get my video camera back I'm probably gonna do a vlog or two and I should probably get SOME publicity of some sort so some people read this xD

Good night Blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment