Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gone, but not forgotten...

Hey, just got back from Grandpa's calling hours... it was sad, but kinda happy at the same time :) I cried a LOT at the beginning (and I saw my cousin cry for the first time in my life) but I got to talk to some people I haven't talked to in years and it was great, we were talking about grandpa and I just felt really happy after that.. I actually had the courage to kneel up against his casket and touch his face... dead people feel weird O.o like.... wax..... it's just so strange to see someone's dead body too because they look so different then when they were alive.

I also learned you seriously can't take things for granted... EVER! I kinda regret not seeing grandpa in the hospital before he died :/ mom said I would but I didn't believe her.

I wrote a song about how you don't know what you have until it's gone back when my parents were separating and I was surrounded by a bunch of people who were taking their things for granted, it frustrated me so I wrote a song :P

but anyways, Grandpa was an amazing person, and he will never be forgotten. he was a great soldier, husband, father, grandfather and brother.. I love you grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment