Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Thursday, July 21, 2011

1300 things to be greatful for, week 1

So, I've decided to do this thing called "1300 things to be grateful for" I'll try to get on like.. once a week to post this segment, I think it'll be a good challenge and I'll do my best to keep up with this! sooooo here we go~
1. a good cup of coffee
2. a mother who is always there for you
3. chocolate... yes, chocolate
4. falling asleep to thunderstorms
5. waking up to birds chirping
6. having air conditioning in my room
7. finding a friend who is like your "soul mate"
8. a good cry
9. a hand to hold when you need it most
10.yoga
11.Dr. Who
12.great music to blast when you're in a bad mood
13.a good book to curl up to
14.Harry Potter
15.The smell of the air after a storm
16.A cool breeze when you need it most
17.The feeling that you're flying when you bike down a hill really fast
18.the color blue
19.conversations that could go on for hours
20.A perfect hair day

No comments:

Post a Comment