Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Monday, July 11, 2011

What I do at midnight

So I had a sleepover with a friend, the same friend I had that terrible scare with a while ago and the same friend that I haven't really talked to really at all since that happened... I missed her! So, we decided that we would sneak out last night during our sleepover after her grandparents went to sleep and walk around town/her neighborhood. So, if you haven't noticed from my past posts... I am NOT a rule breaker... I REALLY hate breaking rules.. and by sneaking out and walking around at midnight or so was breaking legal curfew... oooh terrible, I know... but she got me to leave and I was TOTALLY convinced that we would get caught by the police and get in trouble or get raped and murdered or something.. so basically I was paranoid for the beginning half of us walking around town. Most of the time we talked about things that didn't really matter that much, mostly it was how freaked out I was or how she felt the same way when she first sneaked out. We walked to the local park and sat on the swings, talked about music and how creepy those two cars in the parking lot of the park were, we could see the silhouette of SOMEONE in the front seat of one of the cars who was moving like crazy.. we took guesses about what he was doing (most of them were very inappropriate) but eventually we had to go because of being eaten up by bugs and the sudden urgency to pee, so we went home, took care of business and went back outside and looked at the stars. As I look back on this experience, I have to say it was one of the best I've had... I just wanted to share it with all of you lovely people :)

(P.S SO close to 100 posts!!)

more thoughts later~

No comments:

Post a Comment