Quote worthy

I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye
-The Doctor

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The heat.... it's getting to me!

hello my blog, we are nearing the 100th post in our relationship over the past year, I guess it's a serious milestone :) yay for us! (I'll prolly celebrate more when I actually reach 100 posts...) so... I ran a 2 mile race on the 4th of July, I finished in 22:16 so... yay for me! but it seriously kicked my butt.... I also watched the fireworks with some of my friends that I havent seen in a long while so that was fun.... Tuesday I went to my moms meeting, I really enjoyed it, I also got a fedora... I'm getting hats :D hats are fun! but other than the past news I really have nothing to talk about.... at least nothing EXCITING.. no boys... no drama (thank god) I also haven't had contact with many people (other than my best friends mom... kinda weird but we work out together, it's kinda nice though..) but that makes me sad, I like people and I like having reasons to get out of my 90 degree house.... ah house.... how I hate you so in the summer... with your lack of air conditioning and all that...maybe-
maybe just someday I'll love you again... when you have the ability to have a steady temperature of 68-70.... yes, I'll dream of those days that are hopefully soon to come... I really hope I can do something soon.. I'm getting a little stir crazy... can you tell??

more thoughts later~

No comments:

Post a Comment